top of page

I am a healthy person in my 20s, with a good job and good health. I have no dependents. I do not und

If a person becomes mentally incapable of making his/her personal care decisions, someone else must make the decision for him/her. This person is called a “substitute decision-maker”. For some decisions related to medical treatment, the law states that the doctor and other health-care providers must obtain the substitute decision-maker’s consent before taking action or proceeding with the medical treatment. By making a Power of Attorney for Personal Care, you can choose a person that you can trust to be your substitute decision-maker if you become mentally incapable in the future.

Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page