top of page

How can I change a Final Order of the Court in Ontario?

A Final Order under either the Divorce Act or the Family Law Act may be varied/changed if either parent can demonstrate a material change in circumstance that, if known at the time, would have likely resulted in a different order. The variation/change must be sought in the Court that granted the original Order. If a support order or agreement has been assigned to a person or an agency pursuant to the Final Order, the parties are required to serve the assignee as if the assignee were also party to the proceeding.

Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page