December 14, 2016

If the house is in one person’s name, and they separate, does that mean that the person that has the house in their name can ask the other to leave the property immediately?

  1. Yes

  2. No

            The answer is “No”. Prior  to  a marriage  breakdown  (which  incl...

December 13, 2016

If one of the persons in the marriage commits adultery, does this affect how the property or support, or other financial issues are resolved?


  1. Yes

  2. No

The answer is “No”.  In Canada, adultery by one o...

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Please reload

Follow Us
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Basic Square

Note: The responses provided in these questions are not legal advice for you. To answer your questions you need to contact our firm by telephone or e-mail, and we will get back to you within the next business day.

Contact us today to request a free 1/2-hour consultation: (905) 625-2874

Serving Mississauga, Milton, Streetsville, Meadowvale, Erin Mills, Clarkson and Toronto.

© 2017 - 2020 by DeRusha Law Firm